Do you have a horse ready for immediate sale? Our inaugural auction, opening Thursday 3rd August at 9.00am (AEST), will place your horse in front of genuine Australian bidders – helping you achieve your desired price and find a loving new home for your horse in just one week.
Get Started Now
It’s fast and it’s easy!
To access the full benefits of using EQUIAuction, you must first become a member. Best of all, membership is 100% free – and signing up takes less than 60 seconds. To begin, click here.
By becoming a member of EQUIAuction, you can participate in our weekly online horse auctions anywhere, anytime and using any mobile device. It truly is the fastest and easiest way to list horses for sale within Australia.
List Your Horse
With our online horse auctions, selling your pleasure or performance horse takes just one week. No longer do you have to waste time and money placing classifieds – and waiting weeks, or even months, for an enquiry on your horse.
Instead, with EQUIAuction, simply list your horse prior to our next auction and we bring genuine Australian and international buyers to you. Starting from just $29, our cost-effective listing packages help you to reap the highest profit on your reserve price.
Ready to Get Started?
Click here and become a member. Or login in you already have an active account. Once logged in, press ‘Enter a Horse’ at the top of our home page, then follow these three easy steps!
- Choose your preferred package.
- Create your horse’s listing. Use high quality photos and videos to show their best features!
- Review your horse’s listing and pay. The listing will go live in your chosen catalogue as soon as payment is received. Yes – you can choose catalogues up to six weeks in advance!
Why Choose EQUIAuction
If you’re looking for a quick sale on your pleasure or performance horse, choose EQUIAuction.
Our partner company, BloodstockAuction.com, has already proven online horse auctions are a faster and easier alternative for buying and selling horses. But, there are so many other immense benefits you and your horse will receive, including:
- Auctions increase the likelihood of your horse being sold. However, an online auction removes the health, welfare and financial concerns associated with live auctions.
- By requiring a minimum reserve price of $300 per horse, we ensure your horse is sold only to genuine buyers offering loving new homes.
- There are no hidden fees. The only fees we take are the cost of listing and a 5% commission on the sale price.
Join EQUIAuction today for free and be part of our inaugural online horse auction. The catalogue will be released on Thursday 3rd August at 9.00am (AEST) and the auction will commence on Wednesday 9th August from 6.00pm (AEST). To list your pleasure or performance horse for sale, go to www.equiauction.com now.